– 3 cups flour
– 1 &1/2 cups cocoa powder
– 2 -3 cups sugar
– 2 tbs baking powder
– A sprinkle of vanilla/ a teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 3 eggs
– 1&1/2 cups of milk
– 1 cup of warm water
– 1/2 a cup of oil
– Sprinkles/chocolate chips (optional)
1.Get a bowl and start adding all ur dry ingredients to it , mixing them until they’re even .
2.Then bring a larger bowl and put in it the wet ingredients and after mixing them add ur dry ingredients in little by little til they’re well incorporated… ur dough is now ready , now take the pan and add a little oil to it then line it with parchment paper to ensure it doesn’t stick to the pan.
3. Now put in the oven on 180-190 degrees for 35-50 min .
4. After the cake is ready go ahead and cover it with Nutella as the topping and add ur favorite chocolates to decorate it 💕.
Ps: keep in mind that u must check consistently on the cake ,and after 35 min you can use this way to make sure it’s ready: use a knife and dip it in the cake if nth was stuck to it when u release it ur cake is ready , if the knife had wet dough stuck( the cake needs more time) .. lower the heat and leave it a little more.
-3/4 cup milk
-2 table spoons white vinegar
-1 cup all-purpose flour
-2 table spoons white sugar
-1 tea spoon baking powder
-1/2 tea spoon baking soda
-1/2 tea spoon salt
-2 table spoons butter/melted
1. Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 min to “sour”
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk egg and butter into “soured” milk. Pour the flour mixture in the wet ingredients and whisks until lumbs are grown.
3.Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter into the skillet , and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a sapatula and cook until browned on the other side and bon appétit.
– 3 table spoons olive oil
– 4 chicken thighs boneless and skinless
– 1 yellow onion cut into 1/2 inch/dice
– 1 table spoon garlic minced
– 2 Roma tomatoes grated
– 1/2 cup water
– 1 green bell pepper sliced
– 2 tea spoons salt
– 1/4 tea spoon cayenne pepper
– 1/2 tea spoon black pepper
– 2 tea spoons garam masala
– 1 tea spoon coriander
– 1/2 tea spoon ground turmeric
-1 tea spoon cumin
– 1/2 tea spoon cinnamon
– 4 cups chicken broth
– 2 cups basmati rice rinsed and drained
1. Add olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
2. Add the chicken and cook until browned on both sides
3. Add in the onion, and cook until translucent , about 3-4 minutes
4. Stir in garlic, ginger, tomatoes and 1/2 cup of water
5. Bring to a simmer, and cook until the water has evaporated, about 20 min
6. Add in the bell pepper, salt, cayenne, black pepper, garam masala, coriander, turmeric, cumin and cinnamon , stirring well
7. Add in the chicken broth and bring to a boil
8. Add in the basmati rice, reduce to low heat and cook for 18-20 min
9. Turn off the heat and let sit ,covered, for 5 min before opening and serving .
And and bon appétit ❤️
-0.5 kg ground beef
-plus any toping of preference.
1.First you let the the beef loose if you have it in a refrigerator.
2.You mix all the ingredients together (corn starch, salt, onion, milk, garlic, sugar, an egg).
3. Then, you put it on the ground beef and mix it.
4.You place the beef in the refrigerator for 5 min to harden and you could make patties from it.
5.And you put as much patties you could cook a time depends on your pan and the size your doing.
6. Cover your pan until the beef starts to darken on the upper side then flip it.
7.repeat until you reach the level of cooking you prefer.
8.Then you repeat for the rest of the patties.
9.When you finish , put all the patties